Monday, September 8, 2014

Second Lesson - Math Lesson 1.3

Here is the Lesson for today:


and this link is the YouTube Link:

A couple of Notes:

  • I realized as I went to pass out the "Homework Note" that we had already sent the note home, Now the other sheets are included. The  Signature Sheet can be a helpful way of tracking your progress. Each column can be checked off or signed after you have passed them off. The back side is a DASH sheet that will make more sense when the Dash Sheet is sent home. The other paper is the Study Sheet A. This one you do not want to lose, because it is helpful in helping the students to learn their 5s, 2s, 10s, and 9s time tables and also division. For convenience I will be posting those sheets on the blog in case you do lose them.
  • Working on having the videos ready. I found out that not everyone has the same player. So this week I have three different formats. When you open the DVD either on the computer or on a DVD or BluRay player, it should give you a selection. The title for this lesson is "FlipLesson 3." There is a .mp4 video, an .avi video, and a .mov video. For those that don't have internet, one of those options should work. (I expect there is always an exception so let me know).


No comments:

Post a Comment