Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Lesson 5

Today's lesson is Lesson 5 of our book. Multiplying by 2's

I have not had the internet at my house for the last two weeks. So I do understand, when the internet is not working. The students are getting into the routine, and they know that their homework is due on Wednesdays and Fridays. I have talked with everyone to make sure that they either have access to the blog or they can borrow a DVD. I know there will be hiccups and maybe even some fumbles, but the excuse of, "My dog ate my homework," can't be used anymore. I have explained to the students that when there are problems that they need to explain that in their notebook. As a parent, you are welcome to add your thoughts on the lessons and let me know of circumstances that arise. That way when we record homework, I can still give your student credit for doing their best. Sometimes our best, is showing the effort.

Video YouTube Video

No comments:

Post a Comment