Sunday, October 12, 2014

Lesson 2-1

It might be a short week, but there's a lot going on. There is homework this week. I also have made sure that the DVD's are ready for those that can't get onto the internet. I would hope that as you practice your 6 Times Tables, that you can become proficient (that means really good at them) and a Super Six Wiz Kid.

I plan on tweaking the assignments a little. I will be sending a survey home after Fall Break. The first Element of a Flipped Classroom is Flexible Environment, and I am ready for some constructive feedback after teaching the first unit. The other Elements include: Learning Culture, Intentional Content, and Professional Educator. For more information you can check out this link here: The Four Pillars of Flip.

Here is the video:
And the video references some videos, here are some links to them on the internet:
And for those that need to have a hard copy of the homework: Lesson 2.1 on 6 x's Tables

No comments:

Post a Comment