Monday, November 11, 2013

Lesson 3-9 Add & Subtract Time

Time, is worth the work, if you take the time to do your work!

Lesson 3.9 is about how to add and subtract time using a number line or a T-chart. Use the method that feels most comfortable for you as you do the assignment for Wednesday. There are a couple problems that "I do" for you to help you understand how to "jump" forward or backward on the number line. Then there are a few problems that "We Do" together, where you can pause the video and check your work. Then I go off on a tangent (which I did on purpose) so you can be introduced to a different way of adding or figuring out elapsed time, with the use of a "T-Chart." If it doesn't make sense, continue to use the number line. The assignment was handed out at the door, but if you lost it, you can print the copy underneath the video. The problems on the assignment are the part that "You Do." I expect you to really contemplate and think about the first two problems, so you can explain how you figured out the answers. Good Luck.




Remember I learn from the best, you are great students and every day you teach me something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment