Monday, September 9, 2013

Lesson 7

Now this is going to take all of our efforts to remember that this video will be Wednesday's work. As I was planning this out I realized that I am planning for a lesson 3 days from when I created it. It will take some getting used to, and some planning on my part. Today's lesson will be in two parts, mainly because I saw a concept needed to be reviewed. So when you get off the bus today after school, you can start watching this first video that reviews how to divide.

Here is the process one more time:
  1. Have your notebook ready to write down 5-10 problems.
  2. Watch the video. Today it is about 10 minutes and the second one will be about 8 (14) minutes. (I plan to shorten them, with continued practice). 
  3. Pause the video to write down your answers.
  4. Then be ready to discuss your answers with your group on Wednesday.

Who said you were done? You should still be studying, practicing your multiplication times tables, or reading a book (20 Minutes - Note coming home tomorrow). Total time spent should be between 30 - 45 minutes total.

Part One:

Part Two:


List of Resources to practice concepts in this lesson:
  1. Mega Math: Counting Critters
  2. iTools -  Go to the Counters Tab 
Hablar EspaƱol:
  1. Mega Math: Cuentanimales
  2. iTools - Fichas

No comments:

Post a Comment