Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Lesson #1

Lesson #1


Due to technical difficulties and connections to YouTube at school (Uploading the video), today's video will be delayed. I plan to have it up by 4:45 P.M. later today. This gives us a chance to realize that this is what happens in the real world, don't worry I have a plan B. I will put all of the content on this post and allow the students to view this introductory video and start working with the assignment that will not be due until Thursday. That gives us enough time to adjust and I promise I will find more solutions to make sure this will become a consistent and reliable form and method of doing our homework.

First the Knight in shining armor is going to do an introduction:


And now the Presentation as a PDF. That means a document that lists everything that will usually be on the video. This also gives me a way to help those that do not have the internet or a computer at home with the same material.

Coming ASAP give me a second it is downloading. . . Okay back to Plan B Here is a link to the PDF File
Lesson 1 PDF You don't need to sign in to use this link, just click and view or download.

Okay now plan C, since Plan B was taking so long:

No comments:

Post a Comment